Google+

Relationship Manager at Bajaj Capital Ltd in Delhi.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday 25 April 2013

Relationship Manager at Bajaj Capital Ltd in Delhi.


Name of the Post:  Relationship Manager


Education: MBA


Experience: 2 to 5 Years Experience.


Pay Scale/Salary: Negotiable


Job Profile: Achieve the given monthly targets, Established relationships with new clients by regular presentation etc. 


Job Location: Delhi


How to Apply:  Interested candidates can apply Online through Apply Link on website 
http://www.bajajcapital.com.

 


To Click Here Download Adobe Reader If you Don't have

Waiting More then 2500 Jobs in Banking, Finance, Government Sector, Staff selection Commission with Exam Results

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't wait
to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI,
just 3G .. Anyhow, awesome blog!

Also visit my web-site :: interior design books 2011

Post a Comment

Happy to read your Comments